Thank you for your interest in Guest Blogging, and wishing to showcase and share your writing skills and other helpful insights here on my blog. I love meeting and working with other Bloggers, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The current theme is: ‘Issues I Feel Passionate About’. This can be anything at all you deeply care about and want to share.
If you would like to be featured as a Guest Blogger on this site, or my other site Carte Blanche, contact me at email@example.com, in the first instant, and we can arrange a mutually beneficial date.
Here are a few basic guidelines to help you when submitting a blog.
Guest Blogger Submission Guidelines
1. Submissions must be received 72 hours before the agreed publication date.
2. Submissions must adhere to the theme ‘Issues I Feel Passionate About’.
3. Submissions must be generally acceptable, unique, and of value to the reader base of this blog.
4. Images in the body of the text are limited to 1 profile picture and 4 other images pertaining to the subject matter.
5. Submissions may include up to 6 links (Blog, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), with a brief author bio, which will be published at the end of the guest post. You may also include images of your book cover/s here. (maximum 4)
6. Submissions are welcome from anywhere in the world, but all submissions must be written in English.
7. Submissions should be between 500 and 1500 words in length.
8. All submissions must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. After the allotted guest spot has run, please feel free to post wherever you wish.
Curzon is a family friendly blog, and does not accept the following: Adult only content, Hate, Gaming or Spam Sites.
If you have any questions about the above, or there is anything special you would like to include, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you again for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully publishing some of your work.